Sunday, June 26, 2011

25 Years of Bleesings and Services

I am delighted that St. Jude's Higher Secondary School is publishing its special issue of the school to commemorate the 25 years of service in the cause of education. St. Jude's as an institute has tried its best to excel in all department of her students growth.

During the last 25 years, the institution has created an environment and audience that fosters learning as it provides the student with opportunities to explore and grow, through situations that challenge them to identify their strengths and reinforce them. In this regard the words of the great scientist Albert Einstein are memorable when he said,"I don't teach my children. I create conditions for them to learn."

Opportunities for creativity help the students towards introspection, evaluation and renewal. They also help them look back in gratitude to the opportunities they receive during their school days and look forward to their life with greater enthusiasm, innovation and openness.

I take this occasion to congratulate the Principle, Staff, Students and Parents for their strong sense of commitment, service and responsibility that has transformed this institution into an outstanding and significant 'temple of learning' today, as I have myself witnessed this spirit  among you. Now as you cross the landmark of completing 25 years I wish you God's abundant blessing for manifold success in the years to come.    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment